ALIGN Anthology — Author Info
LAUNCHES November 9, 2022
attract, accept, and
Welcome to Misti's ALIGN Anthology!
What's included with your chapter?
- 1500 Word Chapter OR 2000 Word Chapter (depending on chosen package)
- Professional Writing Coach: Up to three hours (per author/chapter) to work with our professional writing coach; (copy development beyond three hours will incur additional charges)
- Professional cover and interior layout design of paperback and e-book
- Two rounds of author revisions (layout stage)
- One round of professional proofreading
- Private Facebook group with all authors for sharing updates, next steps, and ideas
- 3-D and flat images of the book for your personal marketing purposes
- Personalized social media memes for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn sharing.
- Mini e-book PDF of your chapter for marketing purposes/lead generation/relationship building
- Fourth-quarter 2022 projected book launch date
- Over 40,000 distribution points, including Amazon
- Library, Bookstore, and retailer accessibility
- Reduced-rate, authors-only pricing on all book orders
INCLUDES Amazon Bestseller Campaign (ABC) for your e-book!
- Pre-launch and day of the launch calls with our ABC vendor. (Best Seller Launching, Marketing, and Positioning Strategies).
- A pre-launch social media campaign including personalized social media memes for you to share.
- Personalized strategy and timeline development for your powerful launch.
- Sample language and blurbs you can use in social media, emails, newsletters, and videos to build out and support your launch.
- Discover exactly what to do before, during, and after you hit bestseller to leverage and maximize your campaign.
- Personalized and dedicated support throughout your bestseller campaign (typically complete in 24-48 hours.)
- Our team and promotional partners come alongside you promoting and sharing out throughout their combined reach of 10 million-plus to support you and your book in becoming a best seller.
- Media Exposure Highlight article about your book in the International RHG Magazine & TV Guide.
- Your Book will launch and is guaranteed to become an Amazon Best Seller!
Important Calendar Dates
- Your commitment to the project deadlines and signed contract reserves your chapter, secures your chapter sequence, and gives you access to your Writing Coach.
- You'll be invited to our private, Authors-Only FACEBOOK Group (mandatory for program communication) and we invite you to check in there at least on a weekly basis. This will be where you receive group communications about the project and can ask project-related questions.
- START ON YOUR CHAPTER DRAFT. Chapter sequence is initially determined by the order in which you join the book.
- Be watching for calendar updates; we'll be sending out notices for Zoom Meet & Greet Hours, as well as Marketing Zoom Calls to update you on talking points and your personalized social media memes.
- If you have not already scheduled time with Cheryl, your Writing Coach, please do so, ASAP. https://calendly.com/crowritingcoach. You and Cheryl will develop a personal timeline for completing your chapter in time for publishing.
- Forward your professional headshot to JULIE ASAP. 300dpi minimum, COLOR, 2” x 3” minimum size (do not crop). Your color photo will be used in your customized social media memes and your BW photo will be used in the book. Please only send a color photo; we will convert to BW here. The sooner you get us your photos, the sooner we can get you your social media meme for sharing. Reminder: Only use the social media memes provided, along with your personalized videos. Please DO NOT create nor use any other social media memes or graphic images other than the book covers provided.
- The FINAL draft of your 500-word chapter AND Author-Approved 150-word bio BIO is due to your Writing Coach ASAP, including actual HTML social media links, in the order you prefer to be contacted. These links will be live in the e-book, so it is important to include the actual HTML links). EXAMPLE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathyldavis/ Please DO NOT submit website links that are not live.
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022. PRE-PROMOTION MARKETING CALL with marketing team (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- You will receive a DRAFT PDF of your chapter in early October. Return corrections/comments back to JULIE ASAP. Content changes are no longer available; only CORRECTIONS to specific data or contact info.
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2022. MEET AND GREET ZOOM CALL (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2022. All final PDF edits must be submitted/returned to JULIE and/or chapters approved NO LATER THAN this date. A "no response" is considered as "no changes" and will be taken as your FINAL approval.
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2022. PRE-LAUNCH CALL (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2022: NIGHT BEFORE THE LAUNCH. “TODAY’S THE DAY” social media memes will land in your email in-box. PLEASE WAIT TO POST UNTIL AFTER 5 am on Launch Day.
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2022: DAY OF LAUNCH CALL. (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- DAY OF LAUNCH: E-BOOK GOES LIVE!
- Your commitment to promoting the book via social media and your e-news/contact list ensures the success of this launch.
- Day of Launch Call – (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- Share your personalized “TODAY’S THE DAY” memes (we provide) for visibility on social media; tagging, liking, loving, and all that social media interaction throughout the day. Reminder: Do not create new memes.
- Covers get updated with Amazon Best Seller Badge and paperback goes live within a few weeks after the launch.
- Authors will place all future book orders (post-launch) through RYAN. Be watching for additional info. ALL paperback book orders will be placed AFTER the e-book launch so we can add the Amazon Bestseller Ribbon to the cover. Expect shipment within 2-3 weeks of launch, depending upon your quantity ordered.
- You will receive a PDF of your chapter after the book launch, showing the awarded Amazon Bestseller badge. Click HERE for a download on how to post your Chapter PDF as an ebook on Amazon/KDP.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO JULIE IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS!