Inspiring Author Lunch & Learns
You've been thinking about writing a book. Your business involves helping others and you are at the forefront of making things happen for the greater good. Imagine how great it would feel to be seen as the expert, help more people, and monetize your passion.
LEARN HOW . . . NOW!
Join our FREE monthly Lunch-and-Learn — the 2nd Thursday of each month —
All About Inspiring Authors with industry experts.
THURSDAY, July 14, 2022 at 12:30pm Eastern / 11:30am Central / 10:30am Mountain / 9:30am Pacific.
Top Tips on How to Be Your Book Designer's Best Friend
Art Director, Book Designer, Typography King - Davis Creative
- Why can’t I use my favorite colors on my book cover?
- What do you mean I can’t use my favorite script font for my book title?
- How come I can’t use that photo screenshot I found on someone else’s website?
- Why can’t we just make the font smaller and cram more words on a page? (Do you plan on sending out magnifying glasses?!)
- What do you mean it’s not a good idea to have my photo on the front cover, AND the back cover, AND inside of my book with my bio?
- Why do I need an editor AND a proofreader?!
- Why do you limit the number of rounds of edits you let me make?
- Can my book title contain a cuss word?
- Why do you guys always ask SO MANY questions?!
Bring questions, we’ll have answers!
These Zoom meetings are recorded and later posted to YouTube. Your attendance at these meetings serves as your permission to be seen in the recordings.