RISING with RESILIENCE Info
LAUNCHES MAY 5, 2022
RISING with RESILIENCE:
Inspirational Stories Through the Eyes of Medical Professionals,
Frontline Workers, Survivors, and the Families of Those We Lost
What is your "silver lining" story?
The “RISING with RESILIENCE” anthology is your chance to share how your life has been impacted by the recent pandemic. Whether directly, or indirectly, each person on this planet knows someone who has been affected by the illness, the quarantine, and/or the vaccine. What lessons have you learned? How will your life be different going forward?
Top 10 reasons for writing and contributing a chapter:
- You, your business/profession, and your "story" get to be introduced to all of the other authors and their lists of contacts!
- Your struggle and ability to overcome life’s obstacles could very well be someone’s roadmap out of the darkness.
- Your humor and outlook on life become the bright spots in someone’s day.
- Your experience simplifies an intimidating “next step” and shines a light on how to step up and shine.
- Your knack for story-telling gives someone a brief escape into a wondrous new world.
- Sharing your story helps to create a stronger bond between you and the reader.
- Your life perspective brings hope and a plan for what seem to be insurmountable problems.
- Your voice matters. Sharing your wisdom may be the answer somebody needs.
- Wisdom not shared is wisdom lost forever!
- We help you write your chapter!
MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT
& REDUCE EXPENSES
TAKE A TIP-TOE INTO THE PUBLISHING POND AND STAY TOP OF MIND.
We all know it’s now harder than ever to stand out online. Everyone has gone virtual in the last few months . . . and it’s completely changed the way we do business. The way we connect with our future clients may have changed, but there are still countless opportunities out there. Now, more than ever, you want an edge — something extra to make you stand out.
And that’s where the additional title of “Bestselling Author” can hold power. Adding "Bestselling Author" to your credentials will only enhance your credibility and expand your reach to existing and NEW clients. You can reach those new prospects through the power of publishing.
An anthology is simply a collection of essays with a common theme, providing you the chance to be a published author — without the financial expense or time involved in writing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price.
SAVE UP TO 90%!
If you were to write your own book, hire trusted publishing partners to help you write and publish it, PLUS coordinate your Bestseller Campaign…you’re looking at a minimum $7,000 - $10,000 investment. But as a contributing author to this anthology, you get the same expanded-reach marketing campaign with all of the benefits of a global launch…and you only need to write one chapter! The power of publishing provides the opportunity to stand out, get noticed, and remain relevant.
FIND YOUR VOICE,
SHARE YOUR STORY,
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but may not be sure where to start.
Start with ONE chapter in the "RISING with RESILIENCE" Anthology!
Our primary goal is to give our authors opportunities to shine. Having published over 15+ anthology collections over the last decade, we know quite a bit about streamlining the process, minimizing your investment, and maximizing the positive marketing impact you receive. When you join us for the “RISING with RESILIENCE” anthology, you’ll also be joining other high-profile, influential, and empowering authors, each offering their wisdom and experience for making this planet a better place for all.
PERFECT FOR EXPERTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, THOUGHT-LEADERS, INFLUENCERS, and SURVIVORS!
A professionally-published book helps you engage a larger audience and build your "tribe."
- Establish your credibility
- Inspire more people
- Project a professional image
- Develop greater visibility
- Attract, retain, and solidify Your client base
How do I use a book to market myself?
- Add "Bestselling Author" to your list of credentials
- Introduce yourself to each of the other authors AND to their list of contacts and connections through joint-venture possibilities
- Purchase books at reduced-rate author pricing (at any time: now and in the future)
- Sell your books from your website for a profit
- Sell your books at the back of the room when speaking
- Use the PDF of your chapter (included) as a free download to generate new leads
- Use your book as a free give-away during Zoom meetings
- Include your book with your webinar/online workshop and increase your pricing to cover the cost of the book plus shipping and handling
- …and more!
POSITION YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT.
Readers LOVE stories.
Potential clients love hearing about how you have helped someone else find solutions and solve problems. What does your potential client wake up in the middle of the night worried about? Share a story that SOLVES THOSE PROBLEMS and you are on your way to creating a relationship with that new client.
As a contributing author to the anthology, you'll work with our professional Writing Coach to help you craft your chapter. You’ll spread your message and share your unique offerings through your own individualized chapter, while you expand your “tribe” and inspire others.
You’ll be a part of a project and a book that sells you AND your business. Be the expert you are and be introduced to larger and unique new audiences with the collaborative reach of an anthology. Your book is a marketing and branding tool, and we’ve been helping authors successfully leverage this unique opportunity for almost 20 years.
As a contributing author, you keep the copyright to your own words and can re-use your content in your blog, email, e-news, etc.
Interested? Learn more about being a Collaborative Author . . .
"(Cathy) created the Anthology Series business model as means of promoting and supporting women business owners around the world. (Her) expertise allowed us to bring our book, "The Anatomy of Accomplishment" from concept to the bookshelf. (Her) leadership allows women everywhere an opportunity to participate in the empowering world of entrepreneurship." — Erin Joy, Founder, CEO of Black Dress Circle®
"Working with you was one of the best decisions I made around getting my book published. Immediately after publishing my book, (you) invited me to join an anthology filled with other amazing authors and I was thrilled to be part of the amazing “Bright Spots” book. Not being a natural author, (you) made the entire process easy and understandable. I think I have become addicted to writing based on my experience with (you)!" — Connie Whitman, Whitman & Associates, LLC
"I was excited to be part of a team that guided me every step of the way from initial idea brainstorming to promoting the finished book. The training, networking, and support did wonders for my confidence and allowed me to use the experience to share with my professional network." — Mary Nunaley Co-Founder, The Lavender Dragon Team, LLC
"Anthology books are a true form of Collaboration. You and other authors write your stories, promote your book which gives you exposure to all the other author’s contacts as well as yours. It is a true win-win-win situation for everyone – the readers, the writers, and the publisher." — Joanne Weiland, Chief Collaborations Officer, LinktoEXPERT
"I was honored to be included with many other women who seek to help women become empowered. Through the guidance of Cathy and her staff, I got feedback that was helpful and encouraging. I loved the process and enjoyed meeting many other great authors who shared their stories to help others." — Derlene Hirtz, You Empowered Services