SHIFT with INTENTION — Author Info
LAUNCHES APRIL 21, 2022
SHIFT with INTENTION and SOAR!:
Your Guide to Manifesting Your Best Life
Welcome to Jaime's SHIFT Anthology!
What's included with your chapter?
- Professional Writing Coach: Two hours (per author/chapter) to work with our professional writing coach; (copy development beyond two hours may incur additional charges)
- Professional cover and interior layout design of paperback and e-book
- Two rounds of author revisions (layout stage)
- One round of professional proofreading
- Private Facebook group with all authors for sharing updates, next steps, and ideas
- 3-D and flat images of the book for your personal marketing purposes
- Personalized social media memes for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn sharing.
- Mini e-book PDF of your chapter for marketing purposes/lead generation/relationship building
- Second-quarter 2022 projected book launch date
- Over 40,000 distribution points, including Amazon
- Library and Bookstore accessibility
- Reduced-rate, authors-only pricing on all book orders
INCLUDES Amazon Bestseller Campaign (ABC) for your e-book!
- Pre-launch and day of the launch calls with our ABC vendor. (Best Seller Launching, Marketing, and Positioning Strategies).
- A pre-launch social media campaign including personalized social media memes for you to share
- Personalized strategy and timeline development for your powerful launch.
- Sample language and blurbs you can use in social media, emails, newsletters, and videos to build out and support your launch.
- Discover exactly what to do before, during, and after you hit bestseller to leverage and maximize your campaign.
- Personalized and dedicated support throughout your bestseller campaign (typically complete in 24-48 hours.)
- Our team and promotional partners come alongside you promoting and sharing out throughout their combined reach of 10 million-plus to support you and your book in becoming a best seller.
- Media Exposure Highlight article about your book in the International RHG Magazine & TV Guide.
- Your Book will launch and is guaranteed to become an Amazon Best Seller!
Important Calendar Dates
- Your commitment to the project deadlines and signed contract reserves your chapter, secures your chapter sequence, and gives you access to your Writing Coach. Chapter sequence is determined by the order in which you join the book.
- You'll be invited to our private, Authors-Only Facebook group (mandatory for program communication) and invite you to check in there at least on a weekly basis. This will be where you receive group communications about the project and can ask project-related questions.
- WATCH FOR ADDITIONAL MARKETING CALENDAR UPDATES on the Facebook page.
FEBRUARY, MARCH 2022
- TUESDAY, February 22nd. 5:15pm – 6:15pm; Zoom Meet & Greet #1. Watch your calendar for details.
- TUESDAY, March 1st. Forward your professional headshot to JULIE by this date. 300dpi minimum, COLOR, 2” x 3” minimum size (do not crop). Your color photo will be used in your customized social media memes and your BW photo will be used in the book. Please only send a color photo; we will convert to BW here.
- TUESDAY, MARCH 1st. Pre-Promotion Call – 10am CST (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- TUESDAY, MARCH 8th. The INITIAL draft of your chapter is due to Cheryl NO LATER THAN this date.
- TUESDAY, MARCH 29th. The FINAL draft of your chapter AND BIO is due. (1500-word chapter AND your FINAL, Author-Approved 150-word bio, including actual HTML social media links, in the order you prefer to be contacted. These links will be live in the e-book, so it is important to include the actual HTML links.)
- Upon submission of your FINAL CHAPTER, you will receive a DRAFT PDF of your chapter to approve.
- TUESDAY, March 29th. 5:15pm – 6:15pm; Zoom Meet & Greet #2. Watch your calendar for details.
- TUESDAY, APRIL 5th. All final PDF edits must be submitted and/or chapters approved NO LATER THAN this date. A "no response" is considered as "no changes" and will be taken as your approval.
- FRIDAY, APRIL 8th. ALL chapter payments MUST be received by Julie NO LATER THAN NOON on this date. Any chapters not paid in full by this date run the risk of being removed from the publication; there are no refunds.
- MONDAY, APRIL 18th. Pre-Launch Call – 1pm CST (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- TUESDAY, APRIL 19th. Place your order with Julie for personal copies of the book by this date.
- THURSDAY APRIL 21, 2022 — E-BOOK LAUNCH!
- Your commitment to participate in helping to promote the book via social media and your e-news/contact list ensures the success of this launch.
- Day of Launch Call – 9:30 am CST (watch for your calendar invite and info on FB page)
- Share your personalized pre-launch and day-of memes (we provide) for visibility on social media, tagging, liking, loving, and all that social media interaction throughout the day
- Paperback goes live within a few weeks after the launch.
- ALL paperback book orders will be placed AFTER the book launch. Expect shipment within 2-3 weeks of launch, depending upon your quantity ordered.
- Authors will place all future book orders (post-launch) through Jaime.
"But . . . What will I write about . . .?"
No matter where you are in the process, from idea-only to a possible outline, to a full-fledged brain dump, we help you get to the finish line and present a professionally-written chapter.
A few ideas to consider as you begin to develop your chapter . . .
- What or who inspired you to become the person you are today?
- What “detour” on the road of life did you encounter and overcome?
- What incident in your life made a profound impact and caused you to change direction?
Readers LOVE stories. Readers love hearing about how you have helped someone else find solutions and solve problems. What does your potential client wake up in the middle of the night worried about? Share a story that SOLVES THOSE PROBLEMS and you are on your way to creating a trusted relationship with that new prospect!
As published in the Harvard Business Review, sharing a story creates empathy and builds trust — especially when you want to motivate, persuade, or be remembered. Sharing a story of human struggle and eventual triumph will capture people’s hearts. (Paul J. Zak, founding director of the Center for Neuroeconomics Studies and a professor of economics, psychology, and management at Claremont Graduate University; author of Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies). Paul goes on to say, “As social creatures, we depend on others for our survival and happiness. My lab discovered that a neuro-chemical called oxytocin is a key ‘it’s safe to approach others’ signal in the brain. Oxytocin is produced when we are trusted or shown a kindness, and it motivates cooperation with others. It does this by enhancing the sense of empathy, our ability to experience others’ emotions. Empathy is important for social creatures because it allows us to understand how others are likely to react to a situation, including those with whom we work.”
We look forward to working with you! We can’t wait to read your chapter!
Please reach out to JULIE if you have ANY questions . . . we are here to help make this book successful for you!