Let your voice be heard!
Yes, it’s a crazy world we live in right now, and according to many experts, the businesses who will survive and be around when this chaos passes will be the ones who continue to communicate and let our followers know we are still here! Everyone and their Mother’s Brother is on social media right now, so getting heard can be quite the challenge.
Your voice and your power belong to you.
Just ask Horton, who heard a WHO . . .
Like the WHOs in Whoville, we need to be heard, we need to let others know WE ARE HERE! Our voice, our visibility, and message are more important now than ever before.
WHERE TO START?
Be Consistent and Persistent with the 3 V’s and Stay Top-of-Mind:
- VISUAL: Now is the time to make sure your visual brand message is consistent and professional; it’s important to look like you know what you are doing (especially when you do)!
- VERBAL: Your written and verbal messaging must speak the same language and support your author/brand platform.
- VIRTUAL: Your online image is the primary form of communication right now; make sure you are succinct, memorable, and professional.
We are here to help you look good, get noticed, and be heard. Take advantage of our . . .
- FREE 30-minute Maximum Impact Conversations. Connect to my calendar HERE to schedule time to talk and ask questions about self-publishing. Ask me anything. You do not need to be an existing client.
- FREE Pop-Up Publishing Q&A: Join us via ZOOM, every Tuesday, 11:30 am central, for Q&A. Bring questions, we’ll have answers! Register HERE.
- FREE Inspiring Authors Lunch & Learn: Have lunch at your desk (or on your deck) on the 4th Thursday of every month. Join me via ZOOM as I interview authors and industry experts on ways to help monetize your book. Register HERE.
- DC Publishing Partners Scholarship: Offered twice a year, in May and November. Application period for May’s recipient will begin early April and go through April 29, 2020. Detailed information and how to apply will be available the week of April 6th.
- DIY Self-Publishing Training Wheels: We’ve taken the mystery and confusion out of DIY and put it in black-and-white with a series of step-by-step, easy-to-follow, HOW TO handouts. Be watching for more info.
- One Chapter at a Time: We will begin accepting submissions for our next anthology in April, with the launch scheduled for October 2020. “Engaging Experts” gives you the ability to share your expertise with only one chapter (@ 2,000 words) and become an Amazon Bestselling Author at a greatly reduced price. Be watching for more info.
- Budget-friendly programs for smaller books (100 pages or less – approximately 25,000 words or less).
- Payment plans, mini deposits, deferred payments, and potential barter arrangements. Contact me for more info.
Let your voice be heard.
The triumphant element of Dr. Seuss’s “Horton Hears a Who” is that even the smallest among us has a voice that needs to be heard. Right now, our power is in our voice, and we need to be willing to be heard.
BE A WHO. Rise up and SHOUT! We need your wisdom and influence, and we are here to help you, no matter where you are on your self-publishing journey. It’s time to step out of the shadow of fear and step into the light of empowerment.
Let me know how we can help.
Please contact me if you have ANY questions or need help figuring out your next publishing step.
Together, we can do this!
WE ARE HERE!
We’ve got your back.