What's an Anthology?
Get Noticed, Create New Connections,
and Build a Buzz for Your Business!
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but may not know where to start?
Start with ONE chapter in a professionally produced Anthology!
“I LOVED how easy they made the process!”
Maximize Your Impact and
Reduce Expenses Through Collaboration
TAKE A TIP-TOE INTO THE PUBLISHING POND.
An anthology is simply a collection of essays with a common theme, providing you the chance to be a published author — without the financial expense or time involved in writing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price.
“Writing my chapter gave me the confidence to finish writing my own book!”
Attract More Clients, Help More People,
and Monetize Your Passion
POSITION YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT.
As a contributing author to the anthology, you’ll spread your message and share your unique offerings through your own individualized chapter, while you expand your “tribe” and inspire others.
“Promoting my book with the other authors gave me the opportunity to be introduced to all of THEIR contacts!”
Your Business Involves Helping Others and
You are at the Forefront of Making Things
Happen for the Greater Good.
PERFECT FOR EXPERTS, THOUGHT-LEADERS, AND INFLUENCERS — ESPECIALLY THE “HELPERS AND HEALERS”
As a life coach, mentor, therapist, physician, educator, speaker — or other service provider — a professionally-published book helps you engage a larger audience and build your "tribe."
- Establish Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
Top 10 Reasons for Writing and Contributing a Chapter:
- You and your business get introduced to all of the other authors and their lists of contacts!
- Your struggle and ability to overcome life’s obstacles could very well be someone’s roadmap out of darkness.
- Your humor and outlook on life become the bright spots in someone’s day.
- Your experience simplifies an intimidating “next step” and shines a light on how to step up and shine.
- Your knack for story-telling gives someone a brief escape into a wondrous new world.
- Sharing your story helps to create a stronger bond between you and the reader.
- Your life perspective brings hope and a plan for what seem to be insurmountable problems.
- Your voice matters. Sharing your wisdom may be the answer somebody needs.
- Wisdom not shared is wisdom lost forever!
- We help you write your chapter!