Feeling inspired to write?
- Can’t get started?
- Started but stuck?
- Lost in thought? . . . Time to write!
Join us for this 6-session writing series to kick-start your Inner Inspiring Author!
If you are an aspiring author or a practiced pro looking for stimulating ways to get started or unstuck, this private Writing Group is for you!
Facilitated by Cheryl Roberts Oliver, a multiple #1 International Bestselling Author, poet, professional writing coach and creative editor, these Zoom sessions are designed for aspiring and inspiring authors ready to write, discuss, share tips, and enhance skills in a private, confidential, group setting.
Hone your storytelling and writing techniques in a safe, thoughtful group setting where participants learn from the facilitator and each other. Gain…
- CLARITY about what you want to write about
- ACCESS to your “inner voice” for content development
- CONFIDENCE to pursue your next step—whether it is private writing, a single chapter in an anthology, or an outline for a solo book.
Six Zoom Sessions held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
Noon EST, 11am CST, 10am MST or 9am PST.
- October 10 and 24
- November 7 and 21
- December 5 and 19
All you’ll need . . .
- Access to Zoom via your computer, laptop, iPad, or iPhone (links will be provided)
- Access to a computer or laptop with Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Pen and paper
Fee: $150 for Six Sessions
$30/session, or $150 when paid in full upfront. (Save $30!)
Seats are saved in the order received.
Group is limited to 8 total attendees.
For more information, contact Cheryl - [email protected]
To register, contact Julie - [email protected]