Feeling inspired to write?
- Can’t get started?
- Started but stuck?
- Lost in thought? . . . Time to write!
Join us for this 6-session writing series to kick-start your Inner Inspiring Author!
If you are an aspiring author or a practiced pro looking for stimulating ways to get started or unstuck, this private Writing Group is for you!
Facilitated by Cheryl Roberts Oliver, a multiple #1 International Bestselling Author, poet, professional writing coach and creative editor, these invitation-only, Zoom sessions are designed for aspiring and inspiring authors ready to write, discuss, share tips, and enhance skills in a private, confidential, group setting.
Hone your storytelling and writing techniques in a safe, thoughtful group setting where participants learn from the facilitator and each other. Gain…
- CLARITY about what you want to write about
- ACCESS to your “inner voice” for content development
- CONFIDENCE to pursue your next step—whether it is private writing, a single chapter in an anthology, or an outline for a solo book.
Six Zoom Sessions held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
Noon EST, 11am CST, 10am MST or 9am PST.
- March 14 and 28
- April 11 and 25
- May 9 and 23
All you’ll need . . .
- Access to Zoom via your computer, laptop, iPad, or iPhone (links will be provided)
- Access to a computer or laptop with Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Pen and paper
Fee: $120 for Six Sessions
$40/month, or $100 when paid in full upfront. (Save $20!)
We ask that you make a commitment to attend at least 5 of the sessions.
Seats are saved in the order received.
Group is limited to 8 total attendees.